Our SU5005 100% Silicone RTV adhesive sealant is a one part ready to use material that is sold most commonly in 10.3 oz. standard caulking tubes. The SU5005 silicone is Food Grade for incidental food contact in food and beverage facilities and meat and poultry facilities.
SU5005 is NSF Standard 51 approved, USDA and FDA approved.
See below for sizes and colors available.
- One part ready to use silicone
- Food Grade NSF, USDA and FDA approved
- Many colors to choose from
- Room Temperature cure. No mixing
- Readily available especially in standard caulking tubes
- High Temperature Resistance: 400 F Constant 500 F Intermittantly
- Red High Temp Version is 500 F Constant 600 f Intermittantly
- Our Aluminum Color version matches Stainless Steal nicely
Any Incidental Food Contact application in:
Meat and Poultry Processing Facilities
Food & Beverage Processing
Restaurant and Commercial Kitchen Applications
|Applicable Standards ||
All three designations are listed directly on the 10.3 oz. standard caulking tubes
Standard Caulking tubes 10.3 oz. Stock Colors Sold in cases of 12 tubes:
- Red High Temperature
3 oz. tubes are available in 72 tube cases in the following colors:
- Red High Temp
5 Gallon pails subject to stock. Typically Clear and Red High Temp in Stock. Other colors please call or send a request form for stock check.
55 gallon drums made to order. Short Lead times.
10.3 oz. standard caulking tubes from stock
3 oz. tubes in 72 tubes cases from stock
5 gallon pails (some lead times apply)
55 gallon drums (some lead times apply)